GAC2500 AGRI Grain Analysis Computer
DICKEY-john, the world-wide leader in grain moisture analyzers, offers the GAC 2500-AGRI.
The GAC 2500-AGRI uses the newest analysis technology (149 MHz) to provide repeatable NTEP certified results. One of the key benefits of 149 MHz technology is the reduction of grain calibrations required to deliver precise results. Additionally, the GAC 2500-AGRI has more accurate temperature sensing capabilities, allowing you to measure in extreme temperature conditions including frozen and hot grain. Your analysis time at the grain terminal will also be reduced with the GAC 2500-AGRI's quick, easy-to-use touchscreen interface. This unit also features improved data storage and share processing.
FEATURES and BENEFITS
- Improved mechanics provide shorter
analysis time allowing more samples to be run, especially important during busy
- Auto-run feature eliminates the need to touch the instrument during operation
- Memory storage for up to 3,000
- Multiple USB ports on the back of the unit for
software upgrades, USB devices, printer and
- Additional USB ports located on the front of the unit for easy calibration imports and data exports
- Ergonomically designed drawer handle
reduces operator fatigue